- Listed: February 17, 2019 5:18 pm
- Expires: 998426 days
Our iOS apps : US Benefits Directory , Food Banks Directory , GSA Auctions , Low Cost Apartments Directory,
Wisconsin Medicaid is a health care program for people with disabilities, people 65 years and older. Wisconsin Medicaid offers free or low-cost health care coverage to many Wisconsin residents.
You may be able to enroll if:
- You are a Wisconsin resident
- Age 65 or older, are blind or a person with a disability
- Your income and assets are at or below the monthly program limit
- You are a United States citizen or qualifying immigrant.
In order to qualify, you must have an annual household income (before taxes) that is below the following amounts:
|Household Size*||Maximum Income Level (Per Year)|
You can apply on the Wisconsin.gov Access online application portal, by mail or phone with your agency. If you choose to apply by mail, complete the Wisconsin Medicaid Application Packet (F-10101).You can get the application:
- On the ForwardHealth Program Resources page, or
- By calling 1-800-362-3002
233 total views, 1 today
A guide for US Government Federal and State Benefits published by benefits.gov
This is a third party app and we are not affiliated with benefits.gov or US Government.. If you are looking for an app that consolidates all the benefit listings by Federal and US states, this is a good app to start with. Listings can also be found on the benefits.gov website.