- Listed: February 17, 2019 5:18 pm
- Expires: 999046 days, 16 hours
Wisconsin Medicaid is a health care program for people with disabilities, people 65 years and older. Wisconsin Medicaid offers free or low-cost health care coverage to many Wisconsin residents.
You may be able to enroll if:
- You are a Wisconsin resident
- Age 65 or older, are blind or a person with a disability
- Your income and assets are at or below the monthly program limit
- You are a United States citizen or qualifying immigrant.
In order to qualify, you must have an annual household income (before taxes) that is below the following amounts:
|Household Size*||Maximum Income Level (Per Year)|
79 total views, 1 today
A guide for US Government Federal and State Benefits published by benefits.gov
This is a third party app and we are not affiliated with benefits.gov or US Government.. If you are looking for an app that consolidates all the benefit listings by Federal and US states, this is a good app to start with. Listings can also be found on the benefits.gov website.