- Listed: January 6, 2019 6:18 pm
- Expires: 998728 days, 13 hours
Our iOS apps : US Benefits Directory , Food Banks Directory , GSA Auctions , Low Cost Apartments Directory,
The Student Career Experience Program (SCEP) is a paid student program, which offers you valuable work experience directly related to your academic field of study. It provides formal periods of work and study while you are attending school. It requires a commitment by you, your school, and the U.S. Department of Commerce (DOC). You may be eligible for permanent employment after successfully completing your education and meeting work requirements.
In order to qualify, you must be:
- A student enrolled or accepted for enrollment as a degree-seeking student (diploma, certificate, etc.);
- At least the minimum age required by Federal, state or local laws and standards governing the employment of minors;
- Taking at least half-time academic or vocational and technical course load in an accredited high school, technical or vocational school, 2 or 4-year college or university, graduate or professional school;
- A U.S. citizen, and
- Able to produce a letter of verification from your educational institution showing proof of enrollment in school for the upcoming semester/quarter at the beginning of each semester/quarter.
152 total views, 1 today
A guide for US Government Federal and State Benefits published by benefits.gov
This is a third party app and we are not affiliated with benefits.gov or US Government.. If you are looking for an app that consolidates all the benefit listings by Federal and US states, this is a good app to start with. Listings can also be found on the benefits.gov website.