- Listed: January 17, 2019 5:38 pm
- Expires: 998993 days, 5 hours
The Qualified Disabled and Working Individuals (QDWI) Program is one of the four Medicare Savings Programs that allows you to get help from your state to pay your Medicare premiums. This Program helps pay for Part A premiums only.
You may qualify if any of these apply to you:
- You’re a working disabled person under 65
- You lost your premium-free Part A when you went back to work
- You aren’t getting medical assistance from your state
- You meet the income and resource limits required by your state
You must also meet the following income requirements, which can also be found on the Medicare Savings Programs page:
- Individual monthly income limit $4,105
- Married couple monthly income limit $5,499
- Individual resource limit $4,000
- Married couple resource limit $6,000
Please Note: These limits change from year to year, so please check the Medicare Savings Programspage for the most up to date income requirements.
To apply call your state Medicaid Program.
It’s important to call or fill out an application if you think you could qualify for savings—even if your income or resources are higher than the amounts listed here.
694 total views, 1 today
A guide for US Government Federal and State Benefits published by benefits.gov
This is a third party app and we are not affiliated with benefits.gov or US Government.. If you are looking for an app that consolidates all the benefit listings by Federal and US states, this is a good app to start with. Listings can also be found on the benefits.gov website.