- Listed: January 15, 2019 6:51 pm
- Expires: 999014 days, 15 hours
National Institutes of Health (NIH) wants to encourage outstanding health professionals to pursue careers in biomedical, behavioral, social, and clinical research. If you commit at least two years to conducting qualified research funded by a domestic nonprofit organization or U.S. federal, state, or local government entity, NIH may repay up to $35,000 of your qualified student loan debt per year, including most undergraduate, graduate, and medical school loans. Loan repayment benefits are in addition to the institutional salary you receive for your research.
To participate in the NIH Extramural Loan Repayment Program, you must:
- Meet the general eligibility requirements
- Meet any additional eligibility requirements for the specific LRP to which you are applying (see About the Programs or the links for each LRP on the left side of this page for more information)
- Have qualified educational debt
For general questions about the LRP including eligibility, benefits, and application assistance, please contact the NIH LRP Information Center:
Toll Free: 1-866-849-4047
Email : email@example.com
109 total views, 2 today
A guide for US Government Federal and State Benefits published by benefits.gov
This is a third party app and we are not affiliated with benefits.gov or US Government.. If you are looking for an app that consolidates all the benefit listings by Federal and US states, this is a good app to start with. Listings can also be found on the benefits.gov website.