- Listed: February 4, 2019 6:38 pm
- Expires: 999034 days, 9 hours
The Fulbright-Hays Faculty Research Abroad Program offers fellowships, through Institutions of Higher Education, to faculty members who propose to conduct research abroad in modern foreign languages and area studies to improve their skill in languages and knowledge of the culture of the people of these countries.
In order to be eligible for this program, you must:
- Be a citizen or national of the United States, or a permanent resident of the United States,
- Be employed by an institution of higher education,
- Have been engaged in teaching relevant to your foreign language or area studies specialization for the two years immediately preceding the date of the award,
- Propose research relevant to your modern foreign language or area specialization, which is not dissertation research for a doctoral degree, and
- Possess sufficient foreign language skills to carry out the research project.
For application information, contact your institution’s designated Project Director.
For more information, about this Program visit the Department of Education’s Fulbright-Hays Faculty Research Abroad Fellowship Program page.
If you have questions about this program, please visit the Contacts page.
83 total views, 1 today
A guide for US Government Federal and State Benefits published by benefits.gov
This is a third party app and we are not affiliated with benefits.gov or US Government.. If you are looking for an app that consolidates all the benefit listings by Federal and US states, this is a good app to start with. Listings can also be found on the benefits.gov website.