Welcome, visitor! [ Login

Post an Ad


Fulbright-Hays Faculty Research Abroad Program

  • Listed: February 4, 2019 6:38 pm
  • Expires: 998036 days, 11 hours


Our iOS apps : US Benefits Directory , Food Banks Directory , GSA Auctions , Low Cost Apartments Directory,

Program Description

The Fulbright-Hays Faculty Research Abroad Program offers fellowships, through Institutions of Higher Education, to faculty members who propose to conduct research abroad in modern foreign languages and area studies to improve their skill in languages and knowledge of the culture of the people of these countries.

Program Requirements

In order to be eligible for this program, you must:

  • Be a citizen or national of the United States, or a permanent resident of the United States,
  • Be employed by an institution of higher education,
  • Have been engaged in teaching relevant to your foreign language or area studies specialization for the two years immediately preceding the date of the award,
  • Propose research relevant to your modern foreign language or area specialization, which is not dissertation research for a doctoral degree, and
  • Possess sufficient foreign language skills to carry out the research project.

Application Process

For application information, contact your institution’s designated Project Director.

Contact Information

For more information, about this Program visit the Department of Education’s Fulbright-Hays Faculty Research Abroad Fellowship Program page.

If you have questions about this program, please visit the Contacts page.


597 total views, 1 today


Listing ID: 6105c58866975f83

Report problem

Processing your request, Please wait....

Sponsored Links

A guide for US Government Federal and State Benefits published by benefits.gov

This is a third party app and we are not affiliated with benefits.gov or US Government.. If you are looking for an app that consolidates all the benefit listings by Federal and US states, this is a good app to start with. Listings can also be found on the benefits.gov website.