- Listed: January 13, 2019 6:40 pm
- Expires: 998990 days, 3 hours
The Services Online (SOL) program offers federal retirees and survivor annuitants a place to learn more about retirement benefits and make changes to federal annuity payments.
The program provides on-demand access so you can:
- Change your federal and state income tax withholding
- Change your mailing address
- Change your Password
- Establish an allotment to an organization
- Set up a checking or savings allotment
- Sign up for direct deposit for your payment
- Update your email address/opt-in to receive information electronically
- View/Print annuity statement/verification of income
- View/Print 1099-R Tax Forms
- View/Print verification of life insurance (FEGLI)
- View/Print status of your case while in interim pay
Services Online cannot be used to make any changes to your Federal dental or Federal vision insurance (FEDVIP) coverage. Please contact BENEFEDS or call 1-977-888-3337 for any changes and/or comments related to your FEDVIP coverage.
Services Online may be used by Federal retirees and survivor annuitants.
There is no application for this program. Just visit OPM’s Retirement Services page.
201 total views, 1 today
A guide for US Government Federal and State Benefits published by benefits.gov
This is a third party app and we are not affiliated with benefits.gov or US Government.. If you are looking for an app that consolidates all the benefit listings by Federal and US states, this is a good app to start with. Listings can also be found on the benefits.gov website.