- Listed: January 13, 2019 6:44 pm
- Expires: 998898 days, 18 hours
The Early Childhood Educator Professional Development Program provides high-quality professional development to improve the knowledge and skills of early childhood educators who work in urban or rural high-poverty communities, and who serve primarily children from low-income families.
In order to be eligible for this program, you must be part of a Partnership of:
- A professional development provider;
- Public agencies, Head Start agencies, or private organizations; and
- If feasible, an entity with experience in training early childhood educators about identifying and preventing behavioral problems or with experience in working with children who are victims of abuse may apply.
For application information on this program, please visit the Applicant Information page.
113 total views, 1 today
A guide for US Government Federal and State Benefits published by benefits.gov
This is a third party app and we are not affiliated with benefits.gov or US Government.. If you are looking for an app that consolidates all the benefit listings by Federal and US states, this is a good app to start with. Listings can also be found on the benefits.gov website.