- Listed: December 15, 2018 12:34 pm
- Expires: 998866 days, 18 hours
A Disaster Recovery Center (DRC) is a readily accessible facility or mobile office where applicants may visit for information about FEMA or other disaster assistance programs, or for questions related to your case. The Disaster Recovery Center Locator allows individuals to find the hours, services, and locations of nearby DRCs.
Some of the services that a DRC may provide include:
- Guidance regarding disaster recovery assistance and programs for survivors
- Clarification of any written correspondence received from FEMA
- Housing assistance and rental resource information
- Answers to questions, resolution to problems and referrals to agencies that may provide further assistance
- Status of applications being processed by FEMA
- Small Business Administration (SBA) program information regarding assistance
There is no eligibility criteria to enter a Disaster Recovery Center (DRC) or to view the DRC Locator tool.
No application is needed; please contact your nearest DRC for assistance.
199 total views, 2 today
A guide for US Government Federal and State Benefits published by benefits.gov
This is a third party app and we are not affiliated with benefits.gov or US Government.. If you are looking for an app that consolidates all the benefit listings by Federal and US states, this is a good app to start with. Listings can also be found on the benefits.gov website.