- Listed: January 24, 2019 5:24 pm
- Expires: 999028 days, 9 hours
The Summer Food Service Program (SFSP) serves nutritious meals at no charge to children in the summer when National School Lunch and School Breakfast Program meals are not available. SFSP sites are located in many low-income areas throughout Minnesota and serve meals to children up to age 18.
In order to qualify, you must have an annual household income (before taxes) that is below the following amounts:
|Household Size*||Maximum Income Level (Per Year)|
To find a meal site, please use one of the following methods:
- Call the National Hunger Hotline at 1-866-348-6479
- Call the 2-1-1 Hotline or if you are on a cellphone call 651-291-0211; TTY users, please call 651-291-8440.
- Text Second Harvest Heartland at 612-516-3663
- Use the online meal site locator
For additional information, visit the SFSP page on the Minnesota Department of Education website:
Or contact the Minnesota Department of Education, Food and Nutrition Service at 651-582-8526, 1-800-366-8922 (Minnesota toll free), or email to:
63 total views, 1 today
A guide for US Government Federal and State Benefits published by benefits.gov
This is a third party app and we are not affiliated with benefits.gov or US Government.. If you are looking for an app that consolidates all the benefit listings by Federal and US states, this is a good app to start with. Listings can also be found on the benefits.gov website.