- Listed: January 6, 2019 4:48 am
- Expires: 998574 days, 12 hours
Our iOS apps : US Benefits Directory , Food Banks Directory , GSA Auctions , Low Cost Apartments Directory,
This program increases mutual understanding and knowledge between the people of the United States and those in other countries by offering qualified U.S. educators opportunities to participate in short-term study seminars abroad on topics in the social sciences and the humanities.
There are approximately seven to ten seminars annually with fourteen to sixteen participants in each seminar. Seminars are four to six weeks in duration. All seminars are held in countries outside of Western Europe.
Terms of the award include a round-trip economy airfare, room and board, tuition and fees, and program-related travel within the host country.
The requirements for this program are as follows:
- Citizenship – must be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States.
- Academic Preparation – must hold at least a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Professional Experience – (1) must have at least three years of education-related full-time experience by the time of departure for the seminar; (2) must be currently employed full-time in a U.S. school system, institution of higher education, local education agency, state education agency, library, or museum; and (3) must be currently employed full-time in a teaching position at the level for which the candidate is applying.
- Health – The candidate must be physically and psychologically able to participate in all phases of the seminar. Award recipients must provide a physician’s statement to reflect participant’s readiness for travel.
For more information on how to apply for this program, please visit the U.S. Department of Education’s Fulbright-Hays Seminars Abroad – Bilateral Projects Application page.
178 total views, 4 today
A guide for US Government Federal and State Benefits published by benefits.gov
This is a third party app and we are not affiliated with benefits.gov or US Government.. If you are looking for an app that consolidates all the benefit listings by Federal and US states, this is a good app to start with. Listings can also be found on the benefits.gov website.