- Listed: January 6, 2019 6:19 pm
- Expires: 998280 days, 7 hours
Our iOS apps : US Benefits Directory , Food Banks Directory , GSA Auctions , Low Cost Apartments Directory,
Student employment provides an opportunity to earn money and continue your education, to train with people who manage the day-to-day business of the Federal government, and to combine your academic study with on-the-job experience. Job opportunities under this program offer you temporary employment with the Department of Commerce. Employment can range from summer jobs to positions that last as long as you are a student. These employment opportunities need not be related to your academic field of study.
In order to qualify, you must be:
- A student enrolled or accepted for enrollment as a degree-seeking student (diploma, certificate, etc.),
- At least the minimum age required by Federal, state or local laws and standards governing the employment of minors,
- Taking at least half-time academic or vocational and technical course load in an accredited high school, technical or vocational school, four-year college or university, graduate or professional school,
- A U.S. citizen, and
- Able to produce a letter of verification from your educational institution showing proof of enrollment in school for the upcoming semester/quarter at the beginning of each semester/quarter.
281 total views, 1 today
A guide for US Government Federal and State Benefits published by benefits.gov
This is a third party app and we are not affiliated with benefits.gov or US Government.. If you are looking for an app that consolidates all the benefit listings by Federal and US states, this is a good app to start with. Listings can also be found on the benefits.gov website.