- Listed: January 17, 2019 5:32 pm
- Expires: 998735 days, 11 hours
Our iOS apps : US Benefits Directory , Food Banks Directory , GSA Auctions , Low Cost Apartments Directory,
The Federal grant program Projects for Assistance in Transition from Homelessness (PATH) provides assistance to individuals who are homeless or at risk of homelessness and have serious mental illnesses. PATH funds are distributed to States/Territories that, in turn, contract with local public or non-profit organizations to fund a variety of services to homeless individuals. Among the services eligible for funding under PATH are:
1) Outreach services
2) Screening and diagnostic treatment services
3) Habilitation and rehabilitation services
4) Community mental health services
5) Alcohol and drug treatment services
6) Staff training
7) Case management services
8) Supportive and supervisory services in residential settings
9) Referrals for primary health services, job training, educational services
10) Relevant housing services
In order to qualify for this benefit program, you must be homeless or at risk of homelessness/live in a shelter and you or any of your family/household members must be facing mental illness.
To search for a list of PATH-funded programs in your area, please visit the PATH Grantees page.
1636 total views, 1 today
A guide for US Government Federal and State Benefits published by benefits.gov
This is a third party app and we are not affiliated with benefits.gov or US Government.. If you are looking for an app that consolidates all the benefit listings by Federal and US states, this is a good app to start with. Listings can also be found on the benefits.gov website.