- Listed: January 8, 2019 6:37 pm
- Expires: 998271 days
Our iOS apps : US Benefits Directory , Food Banks Directory , GSA Auctions , Low Cost Apartments Directory,
The Division of Pharmacology, Physiology, and Biological Chemistry supports a broad spectrum of research and research training aimed at improving the molecular-level understanding of fundamental biological processes and discovering approaches to their control. The goals of supported research include an improved understanding of:
1) Drug action and mechanisms of anesthesia
2) Pharmacogenetics and mechanisms underlying individual responses to drugs
3) New methods and targets for drug discovery
4) Advances in natural products synthesis
5) Biological catalysis
6) Metabolic regulation and fundamental physiological processes
7) Integration and application of basic physiological, pharmacological, and biochemical research to clinical issues in anesthesia, clinical pharmacology, and trauma and burn injury
To view a list of current funding opportunities, please visit the Funding Opportunities Search page.
For more information, please visit the Division of Pharmacology, Physiology, and Biological Chemistry page.
245 total views, 1 today
A guide for US Government Federal and State Benefits published by benefits.gov
This is a third party app and we are not affiliated with benefits.gov or US Government.. If you are looking for an app that consolidates all the benefit listings by Federal and US states, this is a good app to start with. Listings can also be found on the benefits.gov website.