- Listed: December 15, 2018 1:02 pm
- Expires: 998549 days, 11 hours
Our iOS apps : US Benefits Directory , Food Banks Directory , GSA Auctions , Low Cost Apartments Directory,
The Individuals and Households Program provides assistance to individuals and households affected by a disaster to enable them to address necessary expenses and serious needs, which cannot be met through other forms of disaster assistance or insurance. Forms of other needs assistance under IHP include personal property, medical, dental and funeral.
In order to be eligible for this program, you must be a U.S. citizen, non-citizen national, or qualified alien, and:
- You must have losses in an area that has been declared a disaster by the President of the United States
- You have disaster-related necessary expenses or serious needs
- The disaster-caused need cannot be met through other forms of disaster assistance or insurance, including a disaster assistance loan from the U.S. Small Business Administration
- You have insufficient or no insurance.
To apply for this program please contact FEMA at 1-800-621-FEMA (3362) or visit DisasterAssistance.gov.
1493 total views, 1 today
A guide for US Government Federal and State Benefits published by benefits.gov
This is a third party app and we are not affiliated with benefits.gov or US Government.. If you are looking for an app that consolidates all the benefit listings by Federal and US states, this is a good app to start with. Listings can also be found on the benefits.gov website.