- Listed: January 8, 2019 5:53 pm
- Expires: 998282 days, 6 hours
Our iOS apps : US Benefits Directory , Food Banks Directory , GSA Auctions , Low Cost Apartments Directory,
The Job Accommodation Network (JAN) provides free, expert and confidential technical assistance to both employees and employers regarding workplace accommodations and disability employment issues.
Anyone can receive information from JAN. JAN programs are targeted towards employers and employees requiring workplace accommodations for disability or health related issues.
JAN offers several ways to obtain confidential, personalized assistance:
- By Phone: From 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET, customers can call JAN toll-free to speak with a workplace accommodation expert at 1-800-526-7234 or 1-877-781-9403 (TTY).
- Via the Web: AskJAN.org offers more than 300 disability-specific publications, as well as the Searchable Online Accommodation Resource (SOAR), which enables users to explore accommodation options for different disabilities and workplace settings.
- On Demand: JAN’s online service provides customers with individualized e-mail responses to questions about accommodations and the ADA.
- Through Social Networks: JAN connects with users through a variety of social media platforms, from Facebook and LinkedIn, to Twitter, blogs, and Second Life.
- Through In-Person Trainings: JAN delivers training workshops at events sponsored by corporations, organizations, and Federal, state, and local governments.
409 total views, 1 today
A guide for US Government Federal and State Benefits published by benefits.gov
This is a third party app and we are not affiliated with benefits.gov or US Government.. If you are looking for an app that consolidates all the benefit listings by Federal and US states, this is a good app to start with. Listings can also be found on the benefits.gov website.