- Listed: December 8, 2018 3:21 pm
- Expires: 998975 days, 15 hours
The purpose of the program is to help Indian-owned businesses obtain commercially-reasonable financing from private sources. The Division of Capital Investment manages the Indian Loan Guaranty, Insurance, and Interest Subsidy Program which breaks through the conventional barriers to financing for tribes and individual Indians. The loan program helps facilitate loan financing for borrowers that would not be able to do so otherwise. The Division helps secure reasonable interest rates and reduces risks for all parties involved to promote economic development on or near an Indian community’s reservation or service area.
In order to qualify for this benefit program, you must be one of the following:
- An individually enrolled member of a Federally recognized American Indian tribe or Alaska Native group
- A corporation, limited liability company or other acceptable business entity with no less than 51 percent ownership by Federally recognized American Indians or Alaska Natives.
- A Federally recognized American Indian Tribe or Alaska Native group.
For more information, please call:
Or see the Division of Capital Investment page.
You may also write us at:
Division of Capital Investment
1951 Constitution Ave NW
Washington, D.C. 20245
107 total views, 1 today
A guide for US Government Federal and State Benefits published by benefits.gov
This is a third party app and we are not affiliated with benefits.gov or US Government.. If you are looking for an app that consolidates all the benefit listings by Federal and US states, this is a good app to start with. Listings can also be found on the benefits.gov website.