- Listed: February 9, 2019 6:15 am
- Expires: 999038 days, 10 hours
The Family Violence Prevention and Services Program (FVPSA) is available to help victims of domestic abuse and their dependents secure immediate shelter and related assistance. The program is committed to:
- Providing shelter for victims and children
- Coordinating statewide improvements within local communities, social service systems, and programming regarding the prevention and intervention of domestic violence through leadership of State Domestic Violence Coalitions and FVPSA State Administrators
- Increasing public awareness about the prevalence of family violence
- Supporting local and community-based domestic violence programs
In order to qualify for this benefit program, you must be the victim of domestic violence in need of aid to obtain decent, safe, and/or sanitary housing.
For more information, please visit:
If you, or someone you know is experiencing domestic violence call the toll-free National Domestic Violence Hotline at:
182 total views, 1 today
A guide for US Government Federal and State Benefits published by benefits.gov
This is a third party app and we are not affiliated with benefits.gov or US Government.. If you are looking for an app that consolidates all the benefit listings by Federal and US states, this is a good app to start with. Listings can also be found on the benefits.gov website.