- Listed: February 13, 2019 6:50 pm
- Expires: 998240 days, 1 hour
Our iOS apps : US Benefits Directory , Food Banks Directory , GSA Auctions , Low Cost Apartments Directory,
The Prevention of Complications in Patients with Thalassemia Awards aim to establish a standard approach to diagnose and provide care for persons with thalassemia, and to support outreach and education activities focused on encouraging healthy behaviors to prevent complications of thalassemia. The awards also fund:
1) A system to monitor persons with thalassemia for bloodborne pathogens
2) A network of specialized health-care centers to promote the management, treatment, and prevention of complications experienced by persons with thalassemia
3) The collaboration between the specialized health-care network and community-based organizations to enhance outreach and education
In order to qualify for this benefit program, you or a member of your family/household must be facing a hereditary blood disorder.
250 total views, 1 today
A guide for US Government Federal and State Benefits published by benefits.gov
This is a third party app and we are not affiliated with benefits.gov or US Government.. If you are looking for an app that consolidates all the benefit listings by Federal and US states, this is a good app to start with. Listings can also be found on the benefits.gov website.