- Listed: February 4, 2019 6:38 pm
- Expires: 998146 days, 16 hours
Our iOS apps : US Benefits Directory , Food Banks Directory , GSA Auctions , Low Cost Apartments Directory,
The Fulbright-Hays Group Projects Abroad (GPA) program is designed to contribute to the development and improvement of the study of modern foreign languages and area studies in the United States by providing training opportunities for faculty, teachers, and upperclassmen and/or graduate students in foreign countries where the United States has diplomatic representation. Awards are made under the program to conduct overseas group projects in research, training and curriculum development.
In order to participate in the GPA program, you must be a citizen, national, or permanent resident of the United States, and currently employed full-time in the United States school system, institution of higher education, local education agency, or state education agency.
You must also belong to at least one of the following groups:
- A faculty member in modern foreign languages or area studies
- A teacher in an elementary or secondary school
- An experienced educator responsible for planning, conducting, or supervising programs in modern foreign languages or area studies at the elementary, secondary, or postsecondary levels
- A graduate student or a junior or senior in an institution of higher education, who plans a teaching career in modern foreign languages or area studies
Only institutions of higher education, state departments of education, private nonprofit educational organizations, and consortia of institutions, departments, and organizations can apply for this program directly through the Department of Education.
To inquire about any Group Projects Abroad opportunities through your school, speak with someone in your academic department.
You may also visit the Group Projects Abroad Applicant Information page.
317 total views, 1 today
A guide for US Government Federal and State Benefits published by benefits.gov
This is a third party app and we are not affiliated with benefits.gov or US Government.. If you are looking for an app that consolidates all the benefit listings by Federal and US states, this is a good app to start with. Listings can also be found on the benefits.gov website.