- Listed: November 30, 2018 4:19 pm
- Expires: 998942 days, 17 hours
The Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) pays a yearly rental payment in exchange for farmers removing environmentally sensitive land from agricultural production and planting species that will improve environmental quality.
To be eligible for CRP enrollment, a farmer must have owned or operated the land for at least 12 months prior the previous CRP sign-up period. Exceptions to this rule include:
- Land acquired by the new owner due to the previous owner’s death;
- Change in ownership due to foreclosure; or
- Land that was purchased by the new owner without the sole intention of placing it in CRP.
To offer land for enrollment, contact the Farm Service Agency (FSA) office nearest you.
75 total views, 2 today
A guide for US Government Federal and State Benefits published by benefits.gov
This is a third party app and we are not affiliated with benefits.gov or US Government.. If you are looking for an app that consolidates all the benefit listings by Federal and US states, this is a good app to start with. Listings can also be found on the benefits.gov website.